Light-O-Rama Forums

Southridge Holiday Lights Videos Now Available

magish01

Just finished uploading my videos of my 2012 Christmas show to Vimeo. Also on my site (see signature below).

This is my second year. Here is a sample of one of the sequences. Please let me know what you think.

http://vimeo.com/57428151

Wish I knew how to actually post the video.

Edited by magish01
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I agree very nicely done. I like that you don't turn the lights off completely but just down to a lower intensity. Seems to make it less "jarring".

Great job, nice and clean with good use of your props.   Love your weber tree, just would love it a little better with a beautiful bethleham star to top it off.   Hat's off to  you, very enjoyable and soothing to watch.

Very impressive. Sequencing and timing was PERFECT. The props were really well blended into the movements. I liked the song alot too.

Thanks all! Plan on a 3D star next year. Used 48 channels, 16 on the tree. Might switch to RGB smart pixels next year on the tree. Don't know if I will do a 360 or 180 tree. Depends on how much overtime I work. Kind of a catch 22 tho. Too much overtime....lots o money but no time to sequence. No overtime...lots of time, no money!

• 3 months later...
  • The topic was locked