Light-O-Rama Forums

17 Year Old-First Year Using LOR!

tjschroeder17

Hello everyone! I am a Junior in high school and 17 year old nerd! This is my first year using my Light O Rama which I got for Christmas last year. Let me know what you think! I did only have three songs but hopefully more next year!

Trent

Edited by tjschroeder17

Looks great! Love the lights you have across the front of the roofline. They are bright like strobes but you have full control of them. What are you using there?

How many controllers are you using?

Fantastic job. Looking forward to what you do in the coming year.

jlowe: Thanks! They are just regular (indoor) floodlights that I got on sale at Menard's! I have a video about them that I will post here later! And I have one 16 channel controller

You did a very good job! Like the use of the floods. Did you use it as a school project? If you didn't, shame on you, I would have given you an A+!

Welcome aboard!

That looks nice! Great job! I also like the flood lights, they look cool.

I can't wait to do a light display this coming Christmas. I wish I would have known about LOR in 2011 or something (I just discovered LOR in early December 2012) because then I would have been able to do a display for Christmas 2012.

Nice job. Now all you need are more controllers and more lights for 2013. That's how it it is with this hobbie, it's never ending . Welcome to the fun !

• The topic was locked