Light-O-Rama Forums

need some input trying find new halloween song

james morris

trying to get some new songs that are not the standerd ones i have one that is a gangnam style called pumpkin style thanks

Could be standard, or not, depending on your opinion.

Marilyn Manson's This is Halloween cover.

If you want it is yours. It has a singing pumpkin and sequenced in 2008. Every year I have said I will refurbish my pumpkin (especially after the singing faces took off in 2011), but I always find something else to occupy my time.

I would love any sequence you have to offer your work is out standing Im staying away from the pumpkin craze I got a two skeltons one gutar player and one drummer they take 13 channels to run thanks James Morris

Could be standard, or not, depending on your opinion.

Marilyn Manson's This is Halloween cover.

If you want it is yours. It has a singing pumpkin and sequenced in 2008. Every year I have said I will refurbish my pumpkin (especially after the singing faces took off in 2011), but I always find something else to occupy my time.

I would love a copy!! chet27604@yahoo.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

trying to get some new songs that are not the standerd ones i have one that is a gangnam style called pumpkin style thanks

Not sure if your looking for parody's or not but here are a few of my suggestions of ones we use and love!

Calling All the Monsters - China Anne McClain ( One of my Favorites, Kids love it! )

Zombie - Natalia Kills

Cannibal - Ke$ha ( We had to edit our own version bc some language was questionable ; P )

Thriller/Heads Will Roll Mash Up - Cast of GLEE

These are very fun to program, fall in line with Halloween, and make you want to hop around and dance!

Also the Marilyn Manson version of This is Halloween is great too!

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to get any halloween songs you guys got. This will be my first halloween set up using lor and i'm gonna try and make a pumkin face myself. ugh... wolfie069@aol.com thanks in advance for any sent..hopefully it wont be crazy windy like it usually is here in N.H. around that time...

Would love to get any halloween songs you guys got. This will be my first Halloween set up using lor and i'm gonna try and make a pumpkin face myself. ugh... wolfie069@aol.com thanks in advance for any sent..hopefully it wont be crazy windy like it usually is here in N.H. around that time...

need to give us an idea of your setup, some have singing faces others don't, and how many faces.  most of what I have are for two faces.  Also give us and idea of what songs you are looking for, some of us have done non-traditional songs.