Light-O-Rama Forums

Lights start before the music

wes1965

Hi, I'm new to LOR. Just bought enough in 2012 to learn and play. Making plans now for 2013. I'm having a problem with my lights starting before the music. Right now I have one song. The lights start and look to be blinking with the correct music, but the music has not started. Then after maybe three seconds, the lights hold, music starts, and it all appears to be on time from this point until the end of the song. I'm using the LOR director MP3. The song I had to convert from MP4a to a wav. then to the final MP3. I wasn't if the conversion was causing me issues or something else. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I just wanted to say welcome, I'm not going to try and help with this issue just not sure where to lead you. but we have a lot of smart people around here that should be able to straighten this out.

Hi, I'm new to LOR. Just bought enough in 2012 to learn and play. Making plans now for 2013. I'm having a problem with my lights starting before the music. Right now I have one song. The lights start and look to be blinking with the correct music, but the music has not started. Then after maybe three seconds, the lights hold, music starts, and it all appears to be on time from this point until the end of the song. I'm using the LOR director MP3. The song I had to convert from MP4a to a wav. then to the final MP3. I wasn't if the conversion was causing me issues or something else. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Try clicking on edit...then skew.You can then get them to match.

I dont think the skew will do what i need it to do. When i am playing the music on sequence editor this problem does not show up. Everything looks to be in time. Only when I run this song on the showtime director. This song did come from Itunes and I converted over to mp3. My other songs are doing ok. What else can I try????

Thanks, I have uninstalled and reloaded the SD card. I will try audacity either tonight or tomorrow night. And thanks for the offer WilliamS, I will try it first, but if I cant get it I will take you up on that offer.