Light-O-Rama Forums

Compatability

ricks77eb

I want to purchase a PRO Series LOR1602Wg3-MP3 setup to start with this year. My question is, will the "CTB-16PC" contollers be totally compatable with the LOR1602W, as if I added more LOR1602W's to my setup?

I did a search on this forum to see what I could find out and the thread I found referenced this link to answer my question... http://lightorama.my...80/22003-1.html but this link does not work. The reason I ask is that I have a line on a couple of CTB-16PC's that a friend of mine has (for some extra channels), but did not want to waste my money if they won't work together.

Rick

Rick,

All Light-O-Rama products will work with all other LOR products. Mix and Match the LOR products together to your hearts content.

Thanks guys, I was just checking so that I would not make a rookie mistake from day one, and spend the next few months trying to figure out what was wrong.

Rick

Rick,

All Light-O-Rama products will work with all other LOR products. Mix and Match the LOR products together to your hearts content.

Well.... is this really true? S3 on SuperSpeed doesn't seem to play well with G2 controllers (I have no G1s) and certainly not with ELLs.. Of course that is a software setting and not an interconnect issue.. But should be brought up to throttle expectations to reality.

Other then those two items which are fairly recent, all my LOR stuff plays together like it was on purpose! :P