Light-O-Rama Forums

2012 Show First time 10 Ft Spiral tree & Penguin Drummer

jptaz

Here is my 2012 LOR Christmas Show. I've adding a few more songs and the 10 Ft Spiral tree, with a Penguin Drummer to accompany the Snowman. You can search on YouTube for 2005taz1 or click on links below. Thanks to everyone for making this one of the Best Forums out there. Will post my other songs and some close ups of Penguin and Snowman later.

Drummer Boy

Santa is coming to town by the Boss

http://youtu.be/odCABRy_NO8

Hello from the French Snowman ; you've added a drummer and I've added a Snow Woman.

Where did you get the snowflake?

I bought the snow flakes from Target. Made by Phillips They usually go on sell after christmas, picked them up for $14.99

Hello from the French Snowman ; you've added a drummer and I've added a Snow Woman.

Hello, yes he was gettting lonely. Very cool Snow Woman

Edited by jptaz

Very nice! Love your spiral tree. How many strings (channels) did you use? It looks very full. Great job sequencing.

Very nice! Love your spiral tree. How many strings (channels) did you use? It looks very full. Great job sequencing.

Thank you. The tree has 16 - 200 mini light strings (2 x 100 twisted together) and 16 channels

Edited by jptaz

Thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to adding a spiral next year. Have a great year!

• The topic was locked