Light-O-Rama Forums

All my controllers for sale

Ponddude

Hi folks,

I am getting out of the LOR controller business and selling off all of my stuff. I have a bunch of items but will start with the AC controllers I have first.

I have 7, PC controllers (CTB16PC) that are available. Now these range from being purchased all the way up to when they first came out (which I believe was 5 years ago), to being purchased last year. They have been used every year and are in complete working order, but I certainly will not tell you that they are new out of the box. Also, I have either labels or marked (with permanent marker) the dongle plugs with their channel number, so there is some markings on them. A few of the controllers also had a triac go here and there so they were replaced by me, so it is not the "stock" LOR triac. These are all Gen 1 and Gen 2 controllers...I have none of the newer, Gen 3 models.

However, with all that being said, they are in complete working order and have served me well over the years. I am just moving in a different direction and have no need for them anymore.

I would like to get $175.00 each for them. If you want a bunch of them or all of them, just hit me up and we can work something out.

If you are interested, please shoot me a PM and I would be happy to work out what the shipping costs would be for you.

Thanks for taking a look and I hope these can go to a good home :)

(the rest of my stuff will be available in the coming weeks)

Greg

If you are interested, please shoot me a PM and I would be happy to work out what the shipping costs would be for you.

For those new to the forum, a "PM" is a Private Message. You might want to send him one, versus leaving your email address here in the forum.

Guest wbottomley

Hi folks,

I am getting out of the LOR controller business and selling off all of my stuff. I have a bunch of items but will start with the AC controllers I have first.

I have 7, PC controllers (CTB16PC) that are available. Now these range from being purchased all the way up to when they first came out (which I believe was 5 years ago), to being purchased last year. They have been used every year and are in complete working order, but I certainly will not tell you that they are new out of the box. Also, I have either labels or marked (with permanent marker) the dongle plugs with their channel number, so there is some markings on them. A few of the controllers also had a triac go here and there so they were replaced by me, so it is not the "stock" LOR triac. These are all Gen 1 and Gen 2 controllers...I have none of the newer, Gen 3 models.

However, with all that being said, they are in complete working order and have served me well over the years. I am just moving in a different direction and have no need for them anymore.

I would like to get $175.00 each for them. If you want a bunch of them or all of them, just hit me up and we can work something out.

Thanks for taking a look and I hope these can go to a good home :)

(the rest of my stuff will be available in the coming weeks)

Greg

Greg.... I'm not far behind you. I will be unloading mine in a couple of weeks.

Greg,

I'm looking to purchase an entire display. Have you thought of selling the entire kit and kaboodle? I don't know how big your display is but I'd be interrested if you have an inventory of your items and a realistic price in mind.

Thanks,

Mike

• The topic was locked