Light-O-Rama Forums

March madness/Summer Sale...when?

roverdish

Somebody Please let me know when the inventory clearance sale begins. We just started our LOR controlled display this year with 32 channels and I need many more. Love the product.

Maybe 4 or 5 more gen3 controllers would do for next year.

Thanks to all who so graciously shared sequences. Without you and my ability to cut and paste I would not have had such a great show this year or in those to come.

Thanks

Chip

386-871-7993

• 2 weeks later...

you have to be fast during the first sale. ccrs and ccbs etc go super fast minutes. the summer sale is the best time to get what you need at your own pace

Best to keep an eye on the website. Myself and two other people I know have signed up for notifications over the last 3 years and we have NEVER been sent an email or notification of the sales.

Good to know...

Is there a diff in prices from the march and summer sale?

Usually only a few percent difference (earlier sale is cheaper, but limited stock).

Gotta have a fast mouse for the March sale.

Or get on early and purchase something small to put into your shopping cart; finish the details of your order (like phone number, etc), but don't submit until the start time of the sale itself.

Then click like crazy and checkout and pay quickly.

Good luck.

Forget the Spring Sale, you'd never survive the carnage. Have you ever seen piranhas feed? Think of that image.. The quantity is very, very limited and the sale is over in 15-20 minutes.

Wait for the Summer Sale. And software's never been on sale for as long as I've been here.

• Like 1

The starter packages were discounted during the summer sale last year but that doesn't necessarily mean they will be this year.... :)

Forget the Spring Sale, you'd never survive the carnage. Have you ever seen piranhas feed? Think of that image.. The quantity is very, very limited and the sale is over in 15-20 minutes.

Wait for the Summer Sale. And software's never been on sale for as long as I've been here.

Try 5 minutes.... no kidding!

I wish there was some kind of method to the sales madness. Like maybe a discount if you buy multiple items in bulk, etc.. Sounds like it is more headache than it is worth!

Don't lose no sleep waiting up for this sale to order! Last two years within one minute of the start, the CTB16PC controllers were sold.

Came close the one year, but after logging into pay and complete the transaction they were gone!

Good Luck if you complete a transaction faster than a speeding bullet!

PAnorthpole

The starter packages were discounted during the summer sale last year but that doesn't necessarily mean they will be this year.... :)

Thanks