Light-O-Rama Forums

Lights at the Ranch "It's Christmas Time Again" Back Street Boys

plasmadrive

Our display is spread over a pretty wide area so video is real hard to shoot. My nephew shot and edited this to try to get most of it in. It is way better in person, as I am sure you all know how that is..

the two camera angles are from the far left shooting right and from center shooting straight forward. The trees in the background are redwoods at about 35' tall. They just look small.. LOL

I will post more as they publish.

Any comments or ideas would be appriciated.

Craig

Edited by plasmadrive
  • Like 1

Thanks Tony.. This is my second year... It is so much different in person.. as I am sure is true for them all. You are about an hour and a half away on a good day... Come on over next year!

Well that's encouraging to me that you could do so well in 2 years. I am still on the fence about jumping in. The family just rolls their eyes at me when they see me watching another video! I am taking notes on things i see and like (or don't like). I am following threads that have information in them i know i'll need so i don't ask the questions that have already been answered 20 times. It's been fun reading on the forum and doing a bit of dreaming...12 yr old daughter: "You're going to do THAT to our house!" LOL.... We'll see....

I do have a lot of experience programming laser shows in the past.. so the programming is now completely knew to me.. however, LOR was when I started. I am also an EE so the hardware is pretty much my cup-o-tea.. software is not.. I have to stick with the canned stuff.

If you have a 12 year old saying that to you.. you are stuck! LOL! How could you possibly not? poor guy.. ha ha..

I really like this especially the arch action. And the song is great too. Nice job all the way around. Thanks for sharing it.

• Like 1

I really like this especially the arch action. And the song is great too. Nice job all the way around. Thanks for sharing it.

Thanks Karen... I love doing the arches.. they kind of remind me of a couple of farrets playing together.. LOL.. I don't know why.. but that is how my warped mind works I guess! :rolleyes:

Plasmadrive I love the things you have done the backstreet boys Its Christmas Time

again.

would you be interested in sharing the sequence. I would like to see how some of the effects were done. Very nice

job

Kevin Buckley

my email is lorchristmasfan@gmail.com

Kevin,

I will be happy to share the sequence.. I did edit the song a bit to make it one chorus shorter.. Seemed to work better for me..

Craig

• 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • The topic was locked