Light-O-Rama Forums

now that christmas over

james morris

what is every one going to do for halloween i just got a gutair and drummer skelton have 10 tombstones 2 pumpkins three channels each the drummer and gutair take 13 channels two monster house outline wanted to see what new sequence are going to be used this year will be reworking all my halloween sequences over to the new 32 channel setup thanks James Morris

I am already thinking about Halloween too. I didn't get to do much this year because I fell off of the porch measuring for Halloween stuff and broke some ribs early in October so that slowed me down a lot.

I want really eerie music, if anyone thinks of any, post it here! I think I am going to do a graveyard, I hit on this idea to use old furniture for headstone wood. There was this great old table at a salvage store that would have made 2 massive awesome tombstones, but of course I had no way to get it home as I could not lift, but the world is full of them. I want wood because the stuff that I did build this year, I did not get to use due to the wind kicking up. I live in a double wide, not too spooky so I made windows out of styrofoam but the wind would have just destroyed them. But I think I can do those through some kind of wood recycling too.

I made a huge cauldron out of one of those intex pools, with a blow ring top, painted it black, the plan was to use about 10 lbs of dry ice but I only ended up getting about 1 lb of dry ice, my pictures didn't turn out but you can kind of see it here: http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg317/FunPix4U/Other%20stuff/ There is a walk through of the yard there too.

what is every one going to do for halloween i just got a gutair and drummer skelton have 10 tombstones 2 pumpkins three channels each the drummer and gutair take 13 channels two monster house outline wanted to see what new sequence are going to be used this year will be reworking all my halloween sequences over to the new 32 channel setup thanks James Morris

Way to go James!

You are really growing your show and hobby!

I am in the think tank stage right now trying to decide on what to do for next year. I know I am downsizing somewhat and have retired my big singing face. Not sure if I am retiring the castle this year or going one more year with it.

I know I am going more dmx this next year with even more dmx lighting and effects.

I have ideas but will hold off on putting them into motion for another month. Still tired from finishing Halloween and moving right into Christmas! Need some down time.

Good luck on your projects.

let me know if I can help, send me an email of what you are looking for in the way of sequences and I will let you know what I have. Used 48 channels last year.

Pretty sure we are resurrecting the Pumpkin Mountain from 2 years ago along with Jack Skelington for a Halloween/Christmas crossover (I didn't want to revisit it so soon but everyone asked if Jack was back this year, so meh...). We are looking into ways to make it 3-D as opposed to 2-D and resting against the house. I am also pretty sure the Halloween show will contain Captain Hook's Pirate ship and a Peter Pan show down.

But things change so fast.......