Light-O-Rama Forums

what license configuration to buy

Rabeiler

I currently have 4 CCPs in one arrangement and have one CCB in another this year. For 2013, I am planning on adding several more CCBs to the existing tree. I also have two CCRs and 2 CCF but I use them more for general washes. The CCF are on my garage doors and the CCRs light up my front porch. I don't expect to have more than 4 CC devices in any one item in my display. Would a 4 CCR license work? I am thinking that I would create one sequence using SSS, export it for use as a subsequence in my main sequence and then create other subsequences in SSS, and export them to use as well. Is this they way to do it or should I go with the higher license?

I currently have 4 CCPs in one arrangement and have one CCB in another this year. For 2013, I am planning on adding several more CCBs to the existing tree. I also have two CCRs and 2 CCF but I use them more for general washes. The CCF are on my garage doors and the CCRs light up my front porch. I don't expect to have more than 4 CC devices in any one item in my display. Would a 4 CCR license work? I am thinking that I would create one sequence using SSS, export it for use as a subsequence in my main sequence and then create other subsequences in SSS, and export them to use as well. Is this they way to do it or should I go with the higher license?

From the sound of your configuration you definitely want to buy the advanced licence.

If you are Ok with sequencing 4 cc devices at a time the 4 CCR license will work. You can export 4 CC devices at a time and run them as a subsequence, or copy/paste them into your main sequence.

Thanks for the insight. I ordered the 4 CC device license. I paid through pay pal - thought I would get my license very quickly, but so far nothing. Sent email to LOR as well, but have not heard. I guess my timing was just bad, but I had hoped to at least play around a little with this before packing everything up. I can't even find a place inside of SSS to upload a license, so am I missing something?

Nevermind - I figured it out. Just had to go back into the control panel and it picked up the new license automatically! Doh!!!!

Edited by Rabeiler