Light-O-Rama Forums

Tree Wizard

dsz071

OK, I finally decided that I want to do a 2 color, 16 channel mega tree next year (my first year) instead of a 15 strand light tree coming down from a 2nd floor bedroom along the side of the house. I've been messing around with the tree wizard but can't seem to figure it out. Nor can I find any kind of tutorial on it. Help me, please. I don't want my tree to suck!

Never mind, I think I just figured it out..... Stupid.

Edited by dsz071

Are you referring to the Tree Wizard in the LOR Vizualizer? I don't have a copy of LOR with me, but from what I recall that Wizard was pretty straight forward. Select the number of strings/devices/whatever and the style you want.

That said, a perfect mega tree in the Visualizer won't help you out much with the programming or construction of said mega tree.

Since there a few definitions of "help" let me clarify.

It will help in that you will be able to get a visual representation of what you programmed.

It won't help with regards to actually programming in the effects to run on the tree.

Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up. I've already been playing around with different effects with the tree. Soooooooooooo much better than a tree outline on the side of the house. I cannot wait until next year.

Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up. I've already been playing around with different effects with the tree. Soooooooooooo much better than a tree outline on the side of the house. I cannot wait until next year.

if you include your location in your profile there may be someone that lives close by that you could ask questions of.