Light-O-Rama Forums

New to LOR

Themesnthings

First off...Merry Christmas to all! I am brand new to LOR and my dream was to create either chrstmas or halloween shows. If anyone lives in the Seven Hills, Ohio area and would like to help someone new getting started, I would appreciate any help, and also to make new friends in the area that share the same interests. I have seen some fantastic shows in the area. Thanks in advance.

Thinking he's located not too far from where Rob Lare used to run Picktown Lights, at least according to where Google Maps locates him.

-Gary-

I may have been to point specific. Anyone in the Cleveland, Ohio area that may be able to help. I have seen alot of fantastic shows in the area and would eventually like to get to that magnitude. I have done alot of reading and watching tutorials. Thanks Columbus27. Will be dropping you another email soon. Happy New Year to All!

I'm not in Ohio at all but I'll offer the suggestion to start with a solid plan of what you wish to control. Then start the acquisition of controllers and items needed to make it happen. Be prepared to add more as you come up with more and more ideas. You can get started on the sequencing now even without the hardware and you should get started on it right away.