Light-O-Rama Forums

This year's show Dancing Lights 2012

john southeast iowa

John,

Looking for something different to use my gece pixels for next year. Can you explain how you did your tree using those pixels. I liked the look of it. Thanks.

John,

Looking for something different to use my gece pixels for next year. Can you explain how you did your tree using those pixels. I liked the look of it. Thanks.

The GECE pixels are on the matrix. The growing part of the tree is all green C7s with there being 12 trees stacked. I made a tube frame and welded cut-off bolts to the tubing and zipped tied the C7s to them then wrapped with green electrical tape. The rest of the tree is mini sets with there being 2 sets of colored LEDS strung in a X fashion from top to bottom with 5 or 6 layers. Hope this helps. Once my show laptop frees up there's pictures there I can post. John

OK, couldn't see much of the matrix in the video. It gave me a good idea anyways, I have all ready begun to sketch it out. Thanks. The tree does look unique, good job.

OK, couldn't see much of the matrix in the video. It gave me a good idea anyways, I have all ready begun to sketch it out. Thanks. The tree does look unique, good job.

The matrix was featured in the last song.

Very unique last song hadn't seen that one before. Where did you find that compilation?

Kenny G "Wishes A Holiday Album" track 10 Auld Lang Syne (Freedom Mix)

Edited by john southeast iowa

• The topic was locked