Light-O-Rama Forums

Just getting started

Stovetop

For a few years I've seen some great light displays and wondered how that was done. I finally stumbled into this forum and I am looking forward to a good display next Christmas.

I bought S3 basic and have been messing around with it. It's an entertaining ppiece of software. The LOR YouTube tutorials were a nice helpul bit of information.

We recently moved into our currrent home and fortunately one of the previous owners had a small welding business and added a 200 amp service in the garage. So, I'm set with plenty of AC. I'm also set with time as I'm retired. So this should be an interesting year of prep and planning.

I have enjoyed reading this forum and watching the videos that are posted here. All the information is appreciated.

Welcome to the fun ! This is our 2nd season and I now wish I would have purchased the advanced license. Next year will require 2 more controllers and the upgrade.

Welcome!

I also recommend the advanced license because that unlocks all the features of the software, which will only help you sequence easier and better.

Merry Christmas!