Light-O-Rama Forums

All LED Christmas Light Strings are 25% off!

Ponddude

Just as a note to everyone, we are currently having a year end blow out on all our LED Christmas Light Strings. All the instock items are 25% off until January 2, 2012 @ 8pm. This is while supplies last only and no rainchecks will be given on pricing.

Stock up for your 2013 show today!

http://www.seasonalentertainmentllc.com/store/en/22-led-light-strings

Greg

25% off... so if the prices are correct on the site and they are showing the 25% off price... $15.00 for M5 100ct Red LED ... anyone ever buy from this company at these prices?? from HLE same lights, same count is $11.84

We have sold thousands of strands of lights to lots of LOR users. The prices listed are the final prices. No one can beat our warranty program our the quality of lights. We are very proud of them as we worked directly with the manufacturer to ensure they work with every major commercial lighting control system out there. The proof is in the strand design...

https://www.seasonalentertainmentllc.com/c6ledstrings.htm

Greg

I have 200 or more strings of lights I bought off target two years ago and they are still doing fine at seven dollars and change for 70 count.. Unfortunately they are only blue and white.. but they are a pretty blue and a cystal white..

What is your warranty program? I can't seem to find it on the site.

Greg's site shows a 3-year warranty.

HLE also has a 3-year warranty, and MITS is one year.

Folks, while I can certainly understand the need to shop for the best deal, all I was doing here was announcing a sale. There is no need to verbally bash me (and yes I am EXTREMELY proud of Seasonal Entertainment and it's products!!) or use snide comments to get your point across. If you aren't interested, just move on. Again, our LED Christmas light strings are on sale and if you are interested I ask that you take a look. If not, just move on. There are only about 3 cases left of each color since the sale was announced, so they aren't going to be here for much longer anyway.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and can find some peace and happiness this holiday season.

Regards,

Greg

Folks, while I can certainly understand the need to shop for the best deal, all I was doing here was announcing a sale. There is no need to verbally bash me (and yes I am EXTREMELY proud of Seasonal Entertainment and it's products!!) or use snide comments to get your point across. If you aren't interested, just move on. Again, our LED Christmas light strings are on sale and if you are interested I ask that you take a look. If not, just move on. There are only about 3 cases left of each color since the sale was announced, so they aren't going to be here for much longer anyway.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and can find some peace and happiness this holiday season.

Regards,

Greg

Well said.

No, our 1st PreSale will start at the end of January just like always. PreSales are always our lowest prices of the year. Make sure you sign up for the newsletter so you stay informed.

Greg

Sorry If I came across as bashing, Just never heard of you or the business before and was questioning the deal you were offering. Also asked if anyone on here actually ever bought from you before and what their experience was. Merry Christmas!

Sorry If I came across as bashing, Just never heard of you or the business before and was questioning the deal you were offering. Also asked if anyone on here actually ever bought from you before and what their experience was. Merry Christmas!

Greg and Seasonal Entertainment have always been easy to work with and does a great job. I haven't bought his LED strings yet (they just started selling those within the past year I believe), but have had great success with his Rainbow Spots and Floods (RGB).

• The topic was locked