Light-O-Rama Forums

Got some video up finally

ItsMeBobO

Very NICE!! How do you do the word's? Are they RGB type lighting or what, they were great. The whole song was great! I use the same song but MUCH more standard and simple compared to your display. Thank You for sharing. God Bless.

• Like 1

Wow, whatta great display there! Do you have any pictures of the whole house? If so, I'd love to see some.

That is my entire display. Its very compact and all in the yard. There were no lights on the roof line this year. 10 ac controllers and 1800 pixels.

I will be posting 2012 video links here as I complete them.

Very NICE!! How do you do the word's? Are they RGB type lighting or what, they were great. The whole song was great! I use the same song but MUCH more standard and simple compared to your display. Thank You for sharing. God Bless.

Thank you. Yes the 8 cones are each made of 50 RBG pixels. The words were done with Marquee software which you can get for free from the link in my signature.

Well Done Bob! Wife saw the words scrolling across the minis and said "What the he11?! How'd he do that?" A lot of cool ideas.

Thanks Jim The 8 mini matrix (all RGB) is wider but still has trouble with words due to shape. The big board matrix can display words better but is not wide enough for entire words. The first two I posted (smaller now) both have a lot of words.

This one says joy to the world and has a lot of pictures. The CCPs are so bright the picture did not come out well.

http://itsmebob.com/Christmas/2012/CanCan2012.wmv

This one says the entire intro to Rudolf. Hard to read also.

http://itsmebob.com/Christmas/2012/Rudolf2012.wmv

What meteor tubes are you using? They look really cool. I have about 70 short ones up in my two large trees that get a lot of attention, even in my 'static' mode. The way they behaved in Sandstorm has my curiousity.

Very impressive Bob, I knew it was going to be good with all the work you put into the tools.

Gives me some ideas for next year! As well when you get back into the software grove, a few things we need to get implemented.

Thank you. Yes the 8 cones are each made of 50 RBG pixels. The words were done with Marquee software which you can get for free from the link in my signature.

I could not find the Marquee software on your page Bob.. Still available?

Never mind.. I see it is in the Flipper which I already use.. Thanks Bob!

Edited by plasmadrive

This year I am going to split Marquee out. At the moment, all tools which create clipboard files are in Flipper so they can share the code.

• The topic was locked