Light-O-Rama Forums

Winter Holiday House 2012

ryebred

Here are two videos from our 2012 Winter Holiday House display. Our display features 21,000 LED lights and 216 channels. This is our third year doing the display and it has steadily grown more and more each year. The tentative plan for next year is to replace the word "Joy" on the roof with an RGB pixel matrix and add more channels to the mega tree.

Do They Know It's Christmas

Sleigh Ride

post-5308-0-28907000-1355871568_thumb.jp

I just realized last night that the colors on the videos came out kind of muted. I did some exploration as to why that happened. Normally when I upload to youtube, the videos tend to get a little bit darker and the colors not quite as vibrant but this year seems worse. I started with an mts file from the camera and converted it using Adobe Premiere and then uploaded to youtube. I looked at the converted file prior to uploading and the colors look better but still muted. So then I looked at the source and it looks ok but compared to my source videos from last year the colors are less vibrant. Lastly I turned on the camera to check my settings and lo and behold I had spotlight selected under recording programs which is next to the fireworks mode I usually use. I must have fat fingered the selection.

• The topic was locked