Light-O-Rama Forums

Fasteddys 2012 Colour Christmas Display

edvas69

Guest Don Gillespie

Not sure I like an all pixel display, looks good for Halloween, I still prefer some old fashioned Christmas elements like deer and the old favorite Santa Clause, but to each their own.

• Like 1

I love the time you put into it, but, sadly, I like the look of "christmas lights" better, just not my cup of tea. Not putting you down, just my opinion sir.

• Like 1

Not sure I like an all pixel display, looks good for Halloween, I still prefer some old fashioned Christmas elements like deer and the old favorite Santa Clause, but to each their own.

I agree 100% with you, my display approach is definetly not what everyone will like, but thats because its new and a bit different than traditional displays and is one of the reasons i call it a Christmas colour show because its definetly not traditional.

How many universes?

10000 channels divided over 32 universes

I still use a lot of dumb RGB, so my roof tiles, roof outline and my window frames are still dumb RGB, most think the whole display is RGB individual pixel control, but it isnt.

Im impressed! I know you have been into RGB a few more years than most of us, regardless of the christmas light feel. This is great. You have to be proud of the work.

Guest wbottomley

10000 channels divided over 32 universes

I still use a lot of dumb RGB, so my roof tiles, roof outline and my window frames are still dumb RGB, most think the whole display is RGB individual pixel control, but it isnt.

Thanks for the info. That's what I needed.

Beautiful, clean work. From the mounting of the fixtures and lights to the programming. It takes a lot of time and commitment to do a display like this and I acknowledge your efforts. Well done!

great work. and you have been a wealth of information for me on the aussie site. i only have certain elements in my display that are rgb, but use both dumb and smart ones.

love the work that you have done, and appreciate all that you share with everyone!!

Merry Christmas!!

• Like 1