Light-O-Rama Forums

visiting others...NC

paralegalnc

well...all my busy stuff is done... lights are up, show running smoothly...Christmas party over.. now we get to go see other displays.... YEAH!.. Hopefully tonight

I plan to go see my buddy David in Falcon Chase - Ross in Carolando Estates... any others around Concord? Charlotte?

we have a few displays in the area on a sheet that we are passing out to people who come by our display.. people think its a cool gesture. we are getting 50-100 cars per night. Last night was amazing...we had the street lined on both sides, the weather was great and people were getting out of their cars to come watch which helped with cocoa/baked good sales for the band.... we are meeting some really awesome people. I love this addiction! I get personal joy, bringing joy to others and raising money for some really deserving organizations... what can be better than that!

So if you are in this area...post your street address. If you are not on our sheet we will add you. Wbottomely, we got you on there too.

Not anywhere close to your area obviously but happy for the response you are receiving. Here, the car count has slowly increased but again, this is my first year and very few knew about this happening here. Now this other house that's in another area close to here, they have cars backed up for a solid mile trying to see their show. Here, I see people stopping and watching the lights with their radios on to hear the music. After 2 or 3 songs, they move on.

well...all my busy stuff is done... lights are up, show running smoothly...Christmas party over.. now we get to go see other displays.... YEAH!.. Hopefully tonight

I plan to go see my buddy David in Falcon Chase - Ross in Carolando Estates... any others around Concord? Charlotte?

we have a few displays in the area on a sheet that we are passing out to people who come by our display.. people think its a cool gesture. we are getting 50-100 cars per night. Last night was amazing...we had the street lined on both sides, the weather was great and people were getting out of their cars to come watch which helped with cocoa/baked good sales for the band.... we are meeting some really awesome people. I love this addiction! I get personal joy, bringing joy to others and raising money for some really deserving organizations... what can be better than that!

So if you are in this area...post your street address. If you are not on our sheet we will add you. Wbottomely, we got you on there too.

I am three hours east of you in Wendell which has our light show and something called Lake Myra came to town, will worth the look see if you are in the area.