Light-O-Rama Forums

Setup Ready To Go Sequences

dolphinrick2

I have got everything loaded into my computer including the sequences music and LOR program and it all opens up and I know where they are at but can't seem to figure out how to get the ready to go sequences into my Sequence editor??? Please Help

Hey don thank you so much for the reply

Yes I do see them in my sequence editor in existing sequences but how do I work with them to put the music to them and make them into a show. I would appreciate any help

From that same installation doc:

Sequence cannot find the audio file?

Should you open your new sequence in the ShowTime Sequencing Suite Sequence Editor and get a message saying it cannot find the audio file or cannot get the last modification time, go to Edit/Media File and browse to the appropriate music file. Save your sequence and all will be AOK.

To make a show, see these video tutorials.

Don I am not trying to modify the sequence I am just trying to figure out how to make it play. I am really stressed cause my show has been down for the 5th day today and just a little bit ago I had about 4 cars come by and they specifically come by to see the show since I am off the beaten path down a dirt road. So if you could just walk me thru on how to make these sequences work I would sincerely appreciate it. The last link you sent me to says something about that I have to have LOR showtime sequencing suite and I am not sure if I have that or if it downloaded onto muy computer. I am sure I have rights to it since I ran my show all last year but with the computer crashing I am in a world of hurt and stress. Please help

You have the software installed, or else you wouldn't have been able to open the sequence.

Is your software registered? When you open the Sequence Editor does it say "Demo"? If so, you need to put in your license key. (Should be under "Help") If you lost your license, you can get it here.

Do you know how to create a show? If not, see this.

Then you need to schedule the show. See this.

So, do this.

Open the sequence in the editor, hit "play." If it plays, great. If not, see my post above about "Edit -> Media file"

Then create a show and schedule it, using the links above.