Light-O-Rama Forums

How set number of CCRs

pdowns

I'm experimenting with text and my grid seems to have 24 CCRs defined but I actually have 12. When I play the sequence, in Superstar or on the real hardware, my text is on the rightmost 6 of my CCRs and the top half of the text is not displayed. I'm overlooking something simple, thanks.

To set the number of CCRs click on the Tools menu and select "Layout" In the Layout dialog box there is a setting for the number of CCRs.

After changing the setting, add the text actions again and export. If you still have problems let me know.

Would be a good time to also check your Configuration under Tools>Configuration and make sure they are set to the right networks and the right Unit ID's...

If your layout was using 24 CCR's, chances are the Configuration is incorrect also...

I found that out the HARD way!! LOL

Edited by jimswinder

Layout worked. I changed the layout only after I created the text that wasn't working. I didn't expect to have to delete and add the text actions again. That was my problem / solution.

Jim, good advice but in my case I had that part right. Since I'm a computer guy by trade that part made sense!