Light-O-Rama Forums

First 2012 Video

Brian Mitchell

Brian, great as usual. Looking forward for your tour this year. I used your tips from one of the sequences you shared last year and spent the past 5 months improving my sequences. I also improved my fan that I built from your how to video.

Have you found a new web host, as I notice you said after December it will shut down?

Thanks for your help

John (oldandslow)

Radioguy,

I see why you get the triangle comment. You forgot his stump.

John,

I ended up just upgrading my godaddy account to a 10 page website so I will be able to put everything right on the same site. For now I linked the videos to my youtube page till I learn how to get them on my site. I started putting up pictures of this years display and have copied over my blog so that doesnt get lost.

It seems my media site is still working but it could go away at any time.

• 5 weeks later...

Another shameless bump here. I got the post display blues and need my ego stroked a bit. ;)

I found the best thing for post display blues is to build stuff fotr this years display. I still have a few things left in my yard abd I started making new stuff tonight. nothing big just pvc with lights for a yard border but still.

Another shameless bump here. I got the post display blues and need my ego stroked a bit. ;)

I just took down the last of my static lights yesterday. I had a little over 10,000. I had several people stop and say how much they enjojed my yard. I told them "just wait for next year!". But rather than put me in a blue mood it just got me more and more excited to do a LOR display. I can't wait for next year!

Your songs are still my favorites. If i could mirror a style it would be yours for sure. I'll be re-watching your songs over and over and every how-to of yours i can find.

Maybe if I can get it all figured out i'll send you the visualizer display of my first song and you can critique it for me?

I was at a grown-up birthday party and they were doing karaoke. One of the songs was "Takin care of Business" which reminded me your "Takin care of Christmas". That's going to be my first song i sequence.

Have a great off-season!

Tony

Your songs are still my favorites. If i could mirror a style it would be yours for sure. I'll be re-watching your songs over and over and every how-to of yours i can find.

Maybe if I can get it all figured out i'll send you the visualizer display of my first song and you can critique it for me?

Have a great off-season!

Tony

Ahhh........ego successfully stroked.

Thanks Tony.

• The topic was locked