Light-O-Rama Forums

First LOR Show - first videos 32 channels 9k

keith5885

Thanks everyone! Was really curious what you would all think. Great feedback from neighbors but lost the neighborhood competition somehow (tied for 1st but lost tiebreaker vote (other house had dressed up Santa and elves but no LOR).

Good job sequencing... I hate that hot chocolate song personally, but you did a great job sequencing to it! lol

Thanks! Means a lot coming from you. That Sugar Plum Fairy song on your main page is out of this world. I may have to give it my own interpretation with my limited setup.

• Like 1

Looks awesome, especially the sequencing, very nice! BTW, I like how you used a wide angle lens to get the entire display, nice touch when recording, I'm going to use one this year...if I can ever get things going!

Thanks! Means a lot coming from you. That Sugar Plum Fairy song on your main page is out of this world. I may have to give it my own interpretation with my limited setup.

Thanks man, let me know if I can help ya with anything.

Looks awesome, especially the sequencing, very nice! BTW, I like how you used a wide angle lens to get the entire display, nice touch when recording, I'm going to use one this year...if I can ever get things going!

Thanks! Yeah there is actually a small tree behind me so I really don't have much option. I want to cut the sucker down but technically I guess it's an HOA tree.

• The topic was locked