Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbies Gangnam Style - 1st year attempt.

Loutampa

I couldn't resist..

I just had to sequnce this song and put it out there.

Using 64 channels, 98% LED..

As it's on a main Road, I am a little restricted.

This is just too much fun... don't you think?

Lou

Edited by Loutampa

Not bad. Check out my newbie 32 channel attempt. It helps having a singing face.

Edited by keith5885

Yes, I saw yours and the singing face really adds to it. You did a good job there.

Can I ask how you built your face, like with rope light or what.

How many channels did you use for your face..

Ta

Lou

I love the song... but its a bit long to sequence to I think. Who cares what someone said 10 years ago.... people have done a damn good job this year sequencing to it! (Loutampa) :)

Yeah it's a hit. Had to through it in. And it was fun sequencing.

So you can buy the holiday coro singing trees but I actually made my own. I don't recommend it unless you are into that kinda thing. I made a few tweaks to the tree and mouth.

5 channels for mouth

2 for eyes 1 for outline

Worth every channel... people love it.

Can't worry about what other people think during this very busy time for

Us Christmas light nuts!

I agree, was shocked someone even brought it up. Let the dude have his 15 minutes of fame!! I think he is a one hit wonder anyway, probably won't see him again until VHS1 does a "where are they now?" and we see him running a kempche hut.

I agree, was shocked someone even brought it up. Let the dude have his 15 minutes of fame!! I think he is a one hit wonder anyway, probably won't see him again until VHS1 does a "where are they now?" and we see him running a kempche hut.

He's been around Korea for a long time so more likely will just go back there and keep doing well after his international one hit. Or who knows... we could all be sequencing his next hit for Halloween.

He's been around Korea for a long time so more likely will just go back there and keep doing well after his international one hit. Or who knows... we could all be sequencing his next hit for Halloween.

Stranger things have happened, thought there would be something new from LFMAO this season but nada.

• The topic was locked