Light-O-Rama Forums

I have not been on the forum much this year

Charles Belcher

I have not been on the forum much this year. This video sampler will account for some of that time.

Charles Belcher

LOR Partner

Dallas, Texas

75, hd,scrooge,sasmuse, don and melvin,

Thank you for taking your time to view the video and posting a comment.

jim,

We haven't stayed in the Penthouse ($5,000 per night) but we have spent several nights in a nice suite. Designing a walking path is a different animal than designing a residence. At your residence, all the guests are in front of the display and viewing it from one angle. In a walking pathway, the guests are actually inside the animation and only see what is in their immediate area. Depending on where the guests are in the pathway, the view can encompass 360 degrees. You have to keep things moving and subtleties are really ineffective.

Charles

For some reason the Oasis sequence just made me bust out laughing. The kind of laugh of an insane man whos project actually worked when no one said it would! That much going on it would be a nightmare to setup. Awesome work all the way around.

Hat is off to you sir, that is a feat of work. Id love to vist the Oasis in season when your setup. Got to get you to Orlando to setup the Gaylord Palms.

Edited by GoofyGuy

• The topic was locked