Light-O-Rama Forums

Holdman trees

719matt3796

Hey guys I've looked all over online. Can anyone tell me where I can find the 6' tall wire trees that Richard Holdman uses in his line of trees.

I believe he added lights to a tree that i don't think they sell any moore but do a search here on the form for Twig tree's should answer some questions.

I bought similar trees a while back (back when they made them to last more than a year), and he added the red and green lights to them. You can find out all about his display here https://vimeo.com/476415

They don't sell the same quality of trees now, the wire branches are too thin, they wouldn't be able to hold the weight of the lights.

I see some houses with them around town guess I'm gonna have to go put a offer up on them lol. I know he added the colors but yeah these trees now are cheap. And my artifical trees I did just don't compare!

I got mine from Target. I have not seen them since I think 2008. It's amazing the things that were available from that time frame and there isn't anything like it anymore for any price. The next problem once you get them is getting white wire lights.

I had one string of green that a rabbit chewed in four spots. It took me a while but I got it working because they are hard to come by.

Good luck.

BigLots has them, buy them on Closeout, Afters Sales.. doesnt help for this year .. well, you -can- add them, day after Christmas, like I do :D