Light-O-Rama Forums

Ladera Ranch, CA - HOA lights

Jay Czerwinski

I am so excited we moved in to this new neighborhood just 6 months ago. Halloween was the test and everyone was welcoming! But I couldn' have imagined how well they get in to Christmas lighting. They are having a huge neighborhood competition in multiple categories. See http://laderalife.com/ and there is a link in the secion VOTE NOW to see the entry form they have made for all of the houses!!!

Being our first year and just figuring out the new layout and learning how to use CCPs and multiple CCRs (plus having a baby) I only have one song now and am a little freaked out. Individual home voting starts today and I hope that I can have another sequence up and running before voting is over...

I will try to post pics/video not only of my home, but of others as well. (probably after my next sequence is done!)

I don't expect to win, but it sure is fun!!! There is one house I saw the other night that has been running for 8 years with LOR looking display with transmitting FM. Hopefully I get to meet them soon!!

Bottom line - not all HOAs are bad for our hobby!!

• Like 1

*plus having a baby*!

There's the REAL kicker! Congratulations!!

Thank you and that goes double for you!

• 1 month later...
  • The topic was locked