Light-O-Rama Forums

Star at the top of the CCR tree

SnappyTom

Two questions. With the CCR tree Star Is the Small star channels 1, next star 2 and so on or is it channel one for the big star and so on. Question 2. I have been running the CCR tree without the star now I have the star. Do I have to emport the sequence to LOR again with the star turned on?

The small star is channel 1, next is 2 and so on.

In the Configuration dialog box there is a setting for "star in use" yes or no. If it is set to "yes" then there will be a star at the top and if there are effects that turn on the star then when you do an export those effects will be there. In the exported sequence the top 16 lines belong to the 16 channel controller that controls the star, only the first 6 channels will have any commands in them. Below the 16 channels will be a row for each CCR.

Thanks for the fast response. ok I have the channnels correct, I have turned the star on, deleted the LOR CCR sequences and am now exporting the sequences with the star turned on. Thanks again

Ok I changed the new controller as #6 and turned the sequences to star on, expoerted to Lor. Ran a sequence and it didnt control the star. The CCR tree worked but not the star. I can control the star in the Hardware Utility.