Light-O-Rama Forums

Intensity setting

Kevin N

Hello again...another stupid question. How do I adjust the intensity for a sequence once it's been made. I would like to set it to 75%. Is there a way to change the intensity of a completed sequence? Thanks in advance.

Kevin,

To the best of my knowledge, there is no way to go back and change all the intensities at one time. The only way I know to do this is to change each one individually. Another thing to remember, if you change the intensity from 50 to 75 percent when you begin a sequence and then exit it, when you come back to work on your sequence again, remember to change the intensity setting again. LOR I does not remember the intensity setting; it defaults to 50%. Hopefully, this will be changed in LOR II.

You can go into the configuration screen in the Hardware Utility and set the MAX intensity for that controller. I haven't done this before but I'm going to use it this year to cut my amps down a little.

I tried doing the intensity thing in the hardware utility, but it didn't seem to 'stick' after powering down the CTB16PC...

So now I just control the intensity in the sequence...

Dan Dameron wrote:

I tried doing the intensity thing in the hardware utility, but it didn't seem to 'stick' after powering down the CTB16PC...

So now I just control the intensity in the sequence...

The max intensity is designed to "stick" until you change it. We will check things out to make sure that there is not an issue here.

It is best to set the intensity in the sequence.