Light-O-Rama Forums

my first own sequence :)

symphony

I am almost finished (but not quite) with my first sequence that I've done entirely by myself, and thought I'd pop it up for critique (don't be too harsh please! wink.png ) and thoughts from people!

The 'rocking horse' is going to be a sleigh with two reindeer, I just couldn't draw anything appropriate for that!! smile.png

Video'd on my phone hence the bad sound. The end is part that's not finished hence the sudden fade out!

http://youtu.be/ERcLXEy00JM

Thanks to everyone for all the help and assistance that got me this far from someone who didn't even know how to open up the programs!!

I think it's nice! my only thing...at the beginning, the little trees... are they supposed to go with the sleighbells? if so, I don't know that I would have them go back and forth but maybe together. IMO it just hurt my brain...but I have OCD so, that kind of movement to me was weird... but you had like 3 trees..I'd move them together during that part. You drew that rocking horse or am I missing something in the visulizer?

Hiya, thanks for replying, I appreciate it! :)

The trees are misleading also - two of them are actually sets of three cone trees, and one is a single standing tree, so in reality there are seven trees not just three. And the rocking horse was available in the visualiser under custom shapes - random, but, it SORT of dos the trick for expressing the sleigh ,lol!

So you mean have the three trees on and shimmering / twinkling? Sounds like it would work - I'll try it out, thank you!