Light-O-Rama Forums

First Video Of The Year

dougd

Well I finally got a bit a video done. The angle only shows about two thirds of the display. Somehow I will have to stop traffic and get a better angle soon. This was done on auto, I need to play with the setting in the camera and maybe do a better job. Here is the youtube link, don't know how long it will last. The RGB Tree part of the sequence is courtesy of Brian at super star lights. I could never sequence that good.

Edited by dougd
  • Like 1

LOVE IT! My kids are looking over my shoulder showing me everything I need to "try" next year!

Good going.

I love lights.... :)

Here are some pictures I snapped last night with the IPhone panorama feature. This the angle I need to video from but cars are always sitting here.

Edited by dougd

Sure does look a lot different than it did when we had the Mini. That's fantastic Doug. I'm hoping to get down soon and see your and Dennis's in person.

Sure does look a lot different than it did when we had the Mini. That's fantastic Doug. I'm hoping to get down soon and see your and Dennis's in person.

Yeah, that tree and those arches, poles and fans look a whole lot better out in the yard than they did in the garage. :)

I am hoping to get over to see Dennis's this weekend. I haven't been out much this week yet. If you do happen to come down be sure and let me know.

Will do. If I can get the little one out of this Strep he's had for the last week we might just make a little road trip. Hope to see you soon

That is an amazing display. I will definitely come up and see it in person. We are just down the road in Chattanooga (Hixson actually). This is our first year using LOR. If possible, can you PM me your address or facebook page if you have one?

• The topic was locked