Light-O-Rama Forums

Mitch Miller 48 channel

Papa6058

24 channel Mega Spiral Tree and 5 channels on roof + icicles 4 bushes 2 7ft real trees 7 mini trees the rest on yard

If anyone has any to share I would be very appreciative

Edited by Papa6058

Is that a trick question?

Yes, I know who Mitch Miller is.

One of my favorite Christmas songs as a kid - 12 Days of Christmas - by him and the Gang turned out to be the biggest driver-away of traffic I've ever seen. I'm not used to seeing traffic leave in droves - it had never happened before and was unbelievable. Every time the song played, and I thought I did a respectable job of sequencing it, the street just emptied. That one lasted about a week in the rotation, never to return.

OK, well does anyone even know who Mitch Miller is, or am I showing my age?

Our Mitch Miler Christmas Album was my favorite also..with the tear out song sheets!!!!

Is that a trick question?

Yes, I know who Mitch Miller is.

One of my favorite Christmas songs as a kid - 12 Days of Christmas - by him and the Gang turned out to be the biggest driver-away of traffic I've ever seen. I'm not used to seeing traffic leave in droves - it had never happened before and was unbelievable. Every time the song played, and I thought I did a respectable job of sequencing it, the street just emptied. That one lasted about a week in the rotation, never to return.

LOL, yea that would not be one for a show kinda repetitive and slow. The album is just packed with great classics