Light-O-Rama Forums

WEIRD copy & paste issue.

Papa6058

I am copy and pasting from one sequence to another, both open in editor at same time, both using same mp3 file. When I copy from one sequence 16 channels (spiral tree) is from 13 seconds into the song until the 3:01.5 time frame, but when I paste it in new sequence it does not show until 26.5 seconds into song and ends at the 2:55.2 time frame. Whats up? please help

Thank you

Michael

When copying from one sequence to another you'll get better results using paste by time.

Edited by George Simmons

I don't have and of the twinkle or flash commands copy and paste. Looks like all I have are on off and fades. Is this normal for copy and paste. It did not change them just acted like that time did not exist.

When copying from one sequence to another you'll get better results using paste by time.

Ok Going back and doing that. I have spent a week doing my shows and I just opened my eye enough to see this. It is going to be a long long night.

I can copy timing, but only have paste and paste multiple as pasting options

It is going to be a long long night.

Tell me about it...

I've got about half my songs unfinished (meaning they need updating from last year with this year's new stuff added) and sitting in here watching the show playing kind of pushes me to get those songs done. It's gonna be a FEW long nights for this kid. But the finish line is in sight, and then I'll have a month to sit back, do nothing, and simply enjoy the lights.

In the Sequence Editor it's in the TOOLS side bar on the left.

Tell me about it...

I've got about half my songs unfinished (meaning they need updating from last year with this year's new stuff added) and sitting in here watching the show playing kind of pushes me to get those songs done. It's gonna be a FEW long nights for this kid. But the finish line is in sight, and then I'll have a month to sit back, do nothing, and simply enjoy the lights.

In the Sequence Editor it's in the TOOLS side bar on the left.

Again TY

You're welcome. Glad to help. Merry Christmas!

Yes, that helped, going back only 2 of my songs work. Glad to know now before controllers get here and I thing I am ready to go.

Thank you

Michael