Light-O-Rama Forums

Judy Pancoast Christmas Concert in Celebration, FL. 12/12/12

10jeater

Probably not the right place on the forum for this, but wanted to let everyone in the Central, FL area know, as I noticed a lot of members on the Forum are from FL.

Judy Pancoast will be stopping by the Lights on Jeater Bend - Wednesday December 12th at 7:00pm on her International Tour..

Please stop by if you are in the area. The Celebration School Jazz Band will be performing with her as well to benefit 34747 Cares that help out all the displaced families on Hwy. 192 and the Central FL. Food Banks.

Address is 1033 Jeater Bend Drive

Celebration, FL. 34747

If your a LOR Forum Member, please make sure and say Hi!

Thanks,

Calvin

Edited by 10jeater

And she will also be doing a Live Concert in Orlando, FL on 12/11/2012. I'm just waiting for the address where she will be performing at in Orlando so I can go, listen and meet Judy in person! Haven't seen any details of where in Orlando just yet. But she had xent me an e-mal letting me know she would be in Orlando, FL on her Live Concert Tour on 12/11/2012.

Edited by Orville

I must be the only person in the world who wouldn't go across the street to hear her sing her song.

But hey - it's Christmas - enjoy.

I must be the only person in the world who wouldn't go across the street to hear her sing her song.

+1

Gee George, why would you need to cross the street? :huh:

She should be loud enough to be heard for a good distance, maybe even a few blocks away. :lol:

So you should be able to hear her just fine just across the street! :P

{Sorry, just couldn't resist}

• The topic was locked