Light-O-Rama Forums

Traffic

Brett H.

Has anyone else notice how light traffic has been so far this year? I am wondering if this had to do with shopping starting on thanksgiving night instead of on Black Friday? The change in shopping patterns also changed everyones sleep patterns...mine included. Anyone else seeing this or is it just my wonderful community?

I live in one of those villages where your name is everything. Unfortunate but true. I am not orginally from this area so I guess i am an outsider because i dont have a popular name in this village. But traffic has never been this light. Just trying to figure out what is happening this year thats all

Guest Don Gillespie

They will come, be careful what you wish for, lots of traffic can be a pita, I am outside from 6 until 9.30 every night of the week some nights are worse than others, I am in testing mode and the traffic is starting already.

Thanksgiving is early this year, they will come. Also, we've been waiting all year for this, normal people aren't in the mood yet :wacko:

Edited by scubado

I know. I been doing this for only 3 years but just seems like there is less so far this year. The most I ever get is 20 cars in a night. So by no means alot but when they dont show its noticable. I at least know the neighbors have been waiting for the shows. My street is pretty supportive. I got an A-hole behind me but he doesnt have to look at it so he stays away.

We are normal people right? :lol:

I started my show last night (Sunday) and was pretty busy all night. Don't usually get anyone on the first Sunday. I had visitors on friday and Saturday when I was testing, but I was having problems and didn't want to play the show with the problems I was dealing with. Looks to me that this will be a busy season here in Richmond, Va!

I have the battle of getting the christmas spirit in my village. My neighbors are starting to decorate more. We are 20 minutes from a bigger city so not alot come this way because of the few houses that put lights up. But trying to get the spirit to spread. Here is to hoping! :D

• The topic was locked