Light-O-Rama Forums

Okay, the Light Show is 2 Hours Long....

PMC

I been working all this last year making new sequences for the tired ole' light show, then Thanksgiving day I scheduled the music and Thanksgiving night I sat in my car outside watched the show (it started at 5pm) and when the show looped, it was 7:10pm,

And I had plenty of cars stay and watch, which is great

and this one is funny, one car stayed the entire 2 hours it was a guy and girl......but they wern't watchin' the lights..... they were watchin' each other Can we say Mood Lights :)

the wife looks at me and said, "2 hours.... really"?

How long does your shows last?

Mine goes 2hr-45min Its rare someione stays that long. I guess its just How Much Blinky-Flashy can you handle (LOL)

Edited by gmac

How long does your shows last?

I run 4 hours of music with just a few repeats at the beginning of each hour. At 6pm I start with Charlie Brown and work my way thru the genre until Lady Gaga closes out the show at 10. I have parking lots for about 70 and some come every night and most stay at least an hour. I'm in the boondocks and at Christmas beat out the two-headed calf for entertainment. :)

I had about 2 hours worth of songs done but only use about 40 minutes worth. I didnt have time to program in the new spiral tree on all of them so went with what i had reprogrammed. But even last year my shows were only 42 minutes long. Some songs are going to get put on the backshelf next year. Getting a little tired of them and need to liven up the show.

If you don't have a lot of parking and or you are concerned about traffic, I would recomend that you break your songs into shorter shows. You can do a different one every night.

Guest Don Gillespie

Well it depends on which show you are talking about, if you are talking about the show that the girl and the guy put on according to my wife that show would only last a couple of minutes or so, :P if you are talking about the blinky blinky light show then mine goes just over hour and a half.

Well it depends on which show you are talking about, if you are talking about the show that the girl and the guy put on according to my wife that show would only last a couple of minutes or so, :P if you are talking about the blinky blinky light show then mine goes just over hour and a half.

Well, the show that they were doing you can't control. :)

I've got plenty of parking, and the city closes the road behind my house so cars can park and there is lots of room to turn your car around and the city powers off 2 street lights around my house, nice and dark....I guess that explains the "mood lighting show"

Plus I added 5 more songs today :)

Edited by PMC

Im about 20-30 minutes. I change up the sequences each night just because I am learning. In my case, some of my stuff looks good (alot of help from folks here) and my personal sequences are questionable! All that being said, Im trying to have the 5-6 songs that looks really good hit pretty often. Thus the reaosn for me staying under 30.

Continuous loop.

Alot of stops tonight. So that was fun.

• The topic was locked