Light-O-Rama Forums

Help with beat wizard

Karenwatt

Whatever song I try to use, even the ones that I have put into audicity and converted to wav, I get a message: 'file doen't exist'. I just recently upgraded to the 3.8.0 Advanced version. This computer has Windows 7 if that makes a difference.

I don't think it is my songs. On my XP Professional computer the beat wizard is working, same songs, I just finished upgrading the software. But I will go through and do exaclty what the link says. It has been awhile since I converted these songs in audicity.

If you forget about the Beat Wizard for a moment, and just try to play the sequence in the Sequence Editor, does it play?

If not, then I suspect that the sequence is looking for the song file in a directory other than the one the song file is actually in. I suggest checking "View / Sequence Info", and looking at what it says for "Media File". Is the song file actually in that location? If not, you can use "Edit / Media File" to point to the proper location of the song file.

Ok thank you that worked.

I meant it worked to convert it through audicity for anyone else who ever might have this question. Thank you very much.