Light-O-Rama Forums

What is "Aux A"

Al Dube

Guys I need some help, heres the deal, I had 4 channels that had been originally set up as DMX, but due to having a bad DMX controller, I had to move those 4 channels back to a LOR Controller, now when I change the address in the Channel Configeration to the new LOR address I am getting a "AUX A" where the DMX Universe would normally go and I can't change it. Before you ask, yes I have change it to a LOR Controller with the unit ID correct and the Channel number correct, but every time I close the Config Screen when I open it back up the AUX A is back and the channel will not work.. So please tell me what I'm missing...

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving..

"Al"

Guys I need some help, heres the deal, I had 4 channels that had been originally set up as DMX, but due to having a bad DMX controller, I had to move those 4 channels back to a LOR Controller, now when I change the address in the Channel Configeration to the new LOR address I am getting a "AUX A" where the DMX Universe would normally go and I can't change it. Before you ask, yes I have change it to a LOR Controller with the unit ID correct and the Channel number correct, but every time I close the Config Screen when I open it back up the AUX A is back and the channel will not work.. So please tell me what I'm missing...

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving..

"Al"

Aux A is the second LOR network.

Which version are you using?

In the network configuration, do you have the the box checked to display network in the channel config? Make sure that is checked, then try your channel config again.

Thanks KLB,

I solved the problem, now I can change it in the dropdown box, been working with LOR for 6 years and seem to learn something new the more you use it..

Thanks Again, "Al"