Light-O-Rama Forums

run run rudolph first year

Sneely

good job, on your left side of your house as your facing it, if you look at the bottom of the bush you will see a lag in the fade on one of your light strands, go get a 7watt incan night light and plug it into that light string, and that will bleed the current and give you a smooth fade/ramp, and you can use black electrical tape to wrap around the incan bulb so people can't see it. There are resistors that can do the job too, but with 16 channels and this is your first year, I'd do the night light, also you can plug the light in the beginning or the end of the string, it doesn't matter,,,,, Happy Lighting and it only gets more complex from here

Edited by PMC

good job, on your left side of your house as your facing it, if you look at the bottom of the bush you will see a lag in the fade on one of your light strands, go get a 7watt incan night light and plug it into that light string, and that will bleed the current and give you a smooth fade/ramp, and you can use black electrical tape to wrap around the incan bulb so people can't see it. There are resistors that can do the job too, but with 16 channels and this is your first year, I'd do the night light, also you can plug the light in the beginning or the end of the string, it doesn't matter,,,,, Happy Lighting and it only gets more complex from here

its actually a twinkling set of icicle lights, I have a set to replace those and I have to seperate the rope light on the left pole and I'll be done thanks for your response

Edited by Sneely

• The topic was locked