Light-O-Rama Forums

Show builder doesn't see my sequences

Don-c

I have several sequences that play in the editor they are in the sequence folder. I noticed that mine are lcs and lsv files and the samples that came with the software are las files. If that is my problem then how do I change the sequences to las files

.las files are animation sequence files and .lms files are musical sequence files. Both will play fine in the sequence editor and can't be converted. You can also use both when building a show in Simple Show Builder or Show Builder.

I think I'm having a problem like that to. They show up in the existing sequences(play and everything in the editor) but when I try to find then in the simple show builder there not there.

Make sure you have the sequences in the same default location that you specified when the LOR software was installed. The sequence editor will find sequences wherever you store them, but the show builder will not - they must be in the default location. Also, when using the simple show builder make sure the box for "all sequences" is checked.