Light-O-Rama Forums

Sparkle Ball

Brett H.

http://www.sparkleball.com/ I came across this website and had an idea. I have 5 foot mini trees that have nothing up top. Why not a mini Sparkle ball. And I also made one for our new spiral tree. Turned out pretty darn good in my opinion. Anyone else use these or ever thought of using them? A different look for a cheap price in my opinion.

Simple design... but looks great. Think I'll try my hand at making some of those for next year to hang from the eaves.

Thanks for the heads up.

I have used sparkle balls before hanging from our large tree but not mounted on top of a mega tree. I am trying to build something to mount the sparkle ball to the top of the mega tree. I am thinking a PVC Tee setup off the top into the middle of the sparkle ball.

Would you share how you mounted the sparkle balls to the top of your mega trees.

Thanks,

Mike

I used zip ties through the holes on the sparkle ball. I used the soldering gun melt the cups together and this made a hole at the rim of the cups. I zip tied through that hole and then to the top of my tree. My 10 ft spiral tree is made of pvc so i have a ring at the top for the ball to sit on and be zip tied to. I am making mini balls to go on my 5 ft mini tree.

Feel free to post some smart comments on the last statement on my post. ... :lol: After rereading it I just had to laugh.

• The topic was locked