Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for a great opening song.....

Denise Brunner

2001/nutrocker by Philharmanic. Have use it for two years, great song. Start out with 2001 and goes in to a fast nutrocker.

How about the Final Jeopardy music?

Or Europe's Final Countdown?

Edited by George Simmons

I used the Final Jeopardy music, and I had Demented Elf create voiceover for the 60 second mark, the 30 second mark and then do a countdown from 10 - 0. I use my mega-tree to act like a ticking clock and 1 channel "spins"--1 tick per second.

This is my first year out. I'm doing the THX intro then going on next to the theme song from the Miracle on 34th Street. Prior to the start of this first show, I'm running an animation sequence which will run 6 outboard trees as such(far sides of the yard), they'll be just slowly fading on/off till I start the main show.

Edited by dgrant

I used the Final Jeopardy music, and I had Demented Elf create voiceover for the 60 second mark, the 30 second mark and then do a countdown from 10 - 0. I use my mega-tree to act like a ticking clock and 1 channel "spins"--1 tick per second.

Where did you find the mp3 for this at.

Thanks Don

I tried saving it and it won't let me. It says I have to buy quicktime pro.

It is a mp3 and shouldn't have anything to do with QT pro. Right click on the mp3 link on the above page and click "save (link/target) as" and choose where on your computer you want to save it (such as desktop).

Looking for something that I can play in the back ground while the clock tics down from 60 seconds

Any ideas

I use the Coca-Cola Christmas tune.

Denise, I like the opening from "Miracle on 34th Street Overture" by "The Hit Crew" Very nice opening for a Christmas show. :D

Tom L.

I agree with George Simmons' suggestion for The Final Countdown, but would add to do it with a mix.

Maybe you can find somewhere to stream it, but for 89 cents you can just download this from Amazon to check it out. The Amazon preview audio does not play the cool beginning part with an actual announcer counting down with a crowd cheering in the background.

The Final Countdown (Go For Gold Mix)

http://www.amazon.com/The-Final-Countdown-For-Gold/dp/B0036VJ9TS

Denise,

What about these:

"Christmas Time is Here" the instrumental version from Charlie Brown's Christmas, just edit it to the length you want

There is a Mannheim Steamroller song that sounds like a music box, I think it is Christmas Lullaby, any way it is a short song.

I recorded a little voice thing where my girlfriend is talking to me about how our neighbors have nice christmas lights... and how I should put up some lights..

I grudgingly put on the bush net light....

then she talks abuot how the neighnor has deer, and candy canes...and how we should have those too.

I turn on A candy cane and a "Stupid deer"

then she wants lights on the roof.... and I turn those on....

Then I tell her:

Enough is enough... I'm not doing anything more.... and if she keep talking were gonna end up having this synchronized to music

then the show starts.