Light-O-Rama Forums

32 channel sequences

ststock23

Hi all,

After years of sitting on the sidelines, I'm getting into the game (albeit a bit late in the season). I'm looking for 32 channel sequences. I have no mega tree yet, just lots of five footers! I am a huge fan of tso, so any and all tso sequences welcome. Also a motown fan. Anything obscure also welcome. I can't wait to start my own sequences, but no way for this year. Hurricane got in the way of my plans. Had to get rid of the downed trees before I can do much of anything. Please email me at ststock23@msn.com Love the site and look forward to growing. A

Tim

Tim, welcome to the maddness. The size channel of any sequence doesn't matter. What matters is what you like when you see anothers member sequence.

The easiest way to copy any sequence is as follow.

open the sequence you downloaded. Right click on the first cell. insert channels, insert channels above, add the amount of channels you have,... import your channel configuration.

now your config is on top, the sequence you downloaded is below, reason is so you get the timing marks right. And that is key.

watch and study the sequence on the bottom half. pick things you like and can add to your show.

to copy----( click on the the cell at the begining) (click on edit) ( clcik on select ) ( click on row) ( click on edit) ( click on copy) ( click on your sequence and click paste) after you satifity with what you want to copy.. delete everything belowe your configuration.

a conflick of channels will results if you do not. hope this all make sence, if not let me know. I'll walk you thru it.

Thanks for the advice, and thanks for the files! When I right click on the first cell, I don't see an option to insert channels, only insert timing. What am I doing wrong?

Yet another question I can't find in the tutorials. When I download a sequence, and need to add music to it, what is the best method? Do I have to create a new musical sequence, then copy all and paste? Is there an easier way to add music to a downloaded sequence?

Yet another question I can't find in the tutorials. When I download a sequence, and need to add music to it, what is the best method? Do I have to create a new musical sequence, then copy all and paste? Is there an easier way to add music to a downloaded sequence?

Open sequence in editor, once open click edit in menu bar click media file at bottom of the menu box open, then add from where you have it stored. when done make sure you save it otherwise you will have to do it again when you open the sequence again.

hope this helps.

Dennis

Ok, I'm hooked!!!!! Starting editing some things. I could spend all night playing with this. I cannot wait to get my lights up.