Light-O-Rama Forums

Mega Tree only sequence - 24 channel

disneyangela

Okay, I have a challenge. I am new to the sequencing and all that. It is our first year and first display. We are going low key with a 24 channel mega tree, 10 foot plus a 3 burst star. We have 8 channels for Red, Green, and White with 3 channels for the star.

Anybody have any tree only sequences, or any where the tree portion can be split out\ that you'd be willing to share?

Thanks

I've added a 16x12 megatree (16spriral/12strait) to my display this year. Not exactly what either of you are looking for but probably close enough to modify/customize to your needs. It's sequenced to Michael Buble' & the Pupinni Sisters' Jingle Bells, (..it's at the end, just delete the 96 channels above it). I found a spiral tree on the LOR forum earlier in the year but unfortunatley didn't save the authors information. All I have is the name Weber, so to Mr/Mrs/Ms/miss Weber, many thanks from tonan. I included that 16 channel spiral lpf to use in visualizer. Merry Christmas... have fun with your displays and remember the reason for the season... B)

Tonan16X12MTree_withSpiral.zip

I've added a 16x12 megatree (16spriral/12strait) to my display this year. Not exactly what either of you are looking for but probably close enough to modify/customize to your needs. It's sequenced to Michael Buble' & the Pupinni Sisters' Jingle Bells, (..it's at the end, just delete the 96 channels above it). I found a spiral tree on the LOR forum earlier in the year but unfortunatley didn't save the authors information. All I have is the name Weber, so to Mr/Mrs/Ms/miss Weber, many thanks from tonan. I included that 16 channel spiral lpf to use in visualizer. Merry Christmas... have fun with your displays and remember the reason for the season... B)

TY It is a great help!