Light-O-Rama Forums

Release notes?

centauri61032

OK, I see there is a new 3.8.0 available now, since I just installed the 3.7.0 about a month ago. But can anyone tell me where the release notes for the software upgrades are published?? After the problems I had with computer crashes last year due to a new software version, I am reluctant to do any upgrades this close to show time. But it would be very helpful to know what is included in new versions, since they could also be correcting critical problems (as well as creating them).

So... can anyone point me to any place on the web site where release note information is published?

Thanks!

Edited by centauri61032

On the software download page you will see links to past versions of software. The current version, 3.8.0 is listed there as well.

What's new, etc., is located in the PDF or web based help file there beside the download link. (At the bottom of the page.)

One nice thing with LOR, it is very easy for you to "downgrade" to a lower version if you do have any issues with your upgrade. LOR even provides download links to all of the older version releases. Try it out and give it a shot. I don't think you'll have any issues with 3.8.0 if you are running 3.7 right now.

---Michael