Light-O-Rama Forums

Super Strings

Guest Don Gillespie

Did you use 50, 70, or 100 ct strings?

If a person didn't have nails could they use screws instead?

Does the twist of the wires force you to work from left to right, or is it just personal preference?

Don, your garage floor looks just like mine. A bunch of super strings. :)

Does the twist of the wires force you to work from left to right, or is it just personal preference?

Come on George. Did you not count the bulbs in the video? :lol:

Looked like 70 count. :)

And he used screws too :P

Instant replay is pretty cool. B)

Edited by Santas Helper

Guest Don Gillespie

Now I can't reveal all my secrets, my wife thinks I am at work making money, if she were to find out I am making super strings how do you think that would go over, these are the 70 count C-6's, you could use screws I prefer to confuse the average Joe by using screws and calling them nails, the twist of the wire can go either way, however I prefer the wire isn't twisted, it must just be me that's twisted, but that is a whole other topic. ;)

Don, your garage floor looks just like mine. A bunch of super strings. :)

Come on George. Did you not count the bulbs in the video? :lol:

Looked like 70 count. :)

And he used screws too :P

Instant replay is pretty cool. B)

We all George is up there in the number count, now when you get to be that age I heard there is no sense wasting time looking at things twice unless it has a big rack. :P

You guys give me far too much credit... Old farts are too lazy to waste the precious amount of time we have left doing mundane things like counting bulbs or using instant replay for anything except racks - especially when the old fart knows someone else will come along and either helpfully or showing-off-ly provide the answer. ;)

especially when the old fart knows someone else will come along and either helpfully or showing-off-ly provide the answer. ;)

It puts youth inside someone when they can help out the elderly. And during this time of year, it's especially important not to leave anyone out. :rolleyes:

It's almost like reliving the days of a Cub Scout. ;)

On a serious note, George, I don't think "Lazy" is in your vocabulary, or at least not in your display. B)

I made some super strings as ll my trees have grown I needed more, here is a little video on how I did it, what I did not mention was to cut the zip ties off when you are all done.

https://vimeo.com/53539805

That's a great idea. Sure beats working on the floor or on the ground outside. Thanks for sharing.

Guest Don Gillespie

Are you asking George to provide action? :P

Stop the presses. George and action in the same sentence, what would sharon say about that. :PGeorge I said what would Sharon say about that.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked