Light-O-Rama Forums

What's the most Crazy Bat-S sequence you've done?

larrym20

Not really knowing what I'm doing yet (first year) I've been working with sequences that have been shared and editing them to my display and just learning as I go. I've also been playing with the Auto sequence function in Superstar and got a few decent sequences, until last night. I started goofing around with the song "Through the Fire and the Flames" by Dragonforce just to see what it could do and for a song that nuts I came up with a good looking sequence. - if you aren't familiar with that song it was the final song on Guitar Hero 3 from a few years ago - I suggest checking it out on YouTube.

So back to my original question - what's the craziest sequence you've done? (Would you be willing to share?)

Looking forward to the responses here, should be fun.

season of the witch over 5 min long took 2 weeks to do and yes i would be willing to trade any I have fore some new ones another one crazy christmas dubstep hotrod54ford@yahoo.com

ABR Carol of the Bells was on my list for this year but there is no way I'll be able to finish it before the 26th. There will always be next year.

I like all the different versions of "Carol of the Bells" I have (3) sequenced and working on a fourth.

-Monique Danielle

-Callann Lane

-David foster

working on - The Piano Guys

If any one has sequenced any others; I would be willing to trade. could use some help with "the piano guys" version.

I guess my craziest would be 12 days of christmas by (Relient K). it was fun to do that one.

Edited by dknahoolewa

last year doing sexy and I know it to Christmas lights

this year I had started on "Sail" by AWOLNation but didn't like the end results.