Light-O-Rama Forums

No cheap black friday HD LEDS

rainyoregonchristmas

Got a copy of the AD scan for Home Depot's 2012 Black Friday today. Sadly the cheap LEDs that many of us have bought the last two years are not in the Black Friday Ad. Guess I have to do things differently for next year. Anyone else have a lead on LED's less than $3.00 for a 50 ct string?

-RainyOregonChristmas

I've been looking too. Needed 36sets of cool white to finish my new mini trees.

I'm screwed on this one.

lowe's has a 5$ 50count doesn't say what color.

Do you have any incans you can trade in at Home Depot? That ends tomorrow. I've traded in for a total of 30 strings and may do some more. For every set you trade in you get $3-$5 off a new set of LED. Every set I traded in was busted or had been cut in half or smaller.

Is it just me or does page8 seem alittle wierd. 100 count incans for 2.88. that's their normal price.

I'm praying that was suppose to be my 50ct LED's. Or maybe that is the wrong ad.

Incan price just lowered to 2.69, but see lowes has them for 1.99. And their black friday add still has them for 2.88. Are they gonna raise them again just to match the ad? I did speak with a associate about the cheap Leds and the were not on her master list for black friday.

• The topic was locked