Light-O-Rama Forums

8 channels + 8 mini trees = 16

PelicanBay

Hey everybody, this is my first year with LOR. I am so excited about getting everything put together. I appreciate the generosity of those who have shared their 16 channel sequences. I am having trouble editing them to fit within my display. I have eight mini trees and then 8 other items throught the yard. Does anyone have any 16 channel sequences where 8 of them are mini trees? Probably a long shot but never know till you ask. If you have any tips on how i can take a 6 channel mini tree setup and edit it up to an eight channel setup that would work too. Have some great sequences but they only have six mini trees. Thank you!!!!!

Guest wbottomley

Hey everybody, this is my first year with LOR. I am so excited about getting everything put together. I appreciate the generosity of those who have shared their 16 channel sequences. I am having trouble editing them to fit within my display. I have eight mini trees and then 8 other items throught the yard. Does anyone have any 16 channel sequences where 8 of them are mini trees? Probably a long shot but never know till you ask. If you have any tips on how i can take a 6 channel mini tree setup and edit it up to an eight channel setup that would work too. Have some great sequences but they only have six mini trees. Thank you!!!!!

Then add two more to the current sequences. If 10-year-olds can operate the software, anyone can.